Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 15:56:20 +0000 ()
From:      Brian Tao <taob@aries.ibms.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

On Mon, 27 Mar 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Hey.  This looks _nice_!
>
> Do you think they'd mind if we did a package version of it and
> stuck it on the CDROM?

    Arena is only supposed to be a testbed browser for HTML3.  The
current beta isn't quite good enough for public consumption, unless
you want to fiddle with HTML 3.0.  Since we are looking for a browser
for the 'net neophyte, I would not recommend Arena in its present
form.  Maybe once it hits 1.0 or 1.1 my tune will change, but for now
its little idiosyncracies and shortcomings will only frustrate the end
user.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org