Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 17:20:17 -0700
From:      Lim Choong Ee <choongee@santeh.com.sg>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help.

Can anyone please help me on this.
I had a 2.2.7 freebsd with 8.8.8 sendmail working as a
mail server, does anyone know how can i configure
such that i can duplicate and route a outgoing mail to a
pre know addresses or it's server name?
My boss recently found that some people in the company
are selling classified information to our rival company.
My boss want to monitor does any employee send any
classified info to his rival thru e-mail.
exp like, we know our rival e-mail address all end with
@abcdef.com.ab . We like to duplicate any e-mail send
to this address so we know who is cheating on the
company.
Please help.