Date:      Tue, 07 Apr 2009 20:16:28 +0200
From:      Roy Stuivenberg <roys1012@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Flash9 Issue?

Hello,

I upgraded xorg-server to 1.6.
In upgrading if found to < portupgrade -rf libxcb >
this took all night and day, so I thought why not rebuild everything,
and so I did. (stable 7.1/prerelease 7.2)
Everything went good, except for the Flash9 I found some time ago
on the internet, and now I get this error.
Step 1, discribes the manual to add Flash9.
Anyone encountered this problem yet?
Regards,
Roy.
rs-unix# cd /usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin9 && make install clean
===>  linux-flashplugin-9.0r159 bsd.linux-apps.mk test failed: Invalid
component USE_LINUX_APPS=openssl.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin9.
##########################
Step 1: Enable Linux compatibility and linprocfs

Add linux_enable="YES" to /etc/rc.conf. Add
compat.linux.osrelease=2.6.16 to /etc/sysctl.conf. Add
OVERRIDE_LINUX_BASE_PORT=f8 to /etc/make.conf. Add this line
to /etc/fstab:

linproc /usr/compat/linux/proc linprocfs rw 0 0

Then run these commands:

mkdir -p /usr/compat/linux/proc
mount /usr/compat/linux/proc
/etc/rc.d/abi start
/etc/rc.d/sysctl start

Step 2: Update ports and install all the needed software

You will now need to install the following ports and their dependencies:

cd /usr/ports/emulators/linux_base-f8 && make install clean
cd /usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin9 && make install clean
cd /usr/ports/www/nspluginwrapper && make install clean

Follow the nspluginwrapper instructions to enable all available plugins:

# nspluginwrapper -v -a -i