Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 1997 14:24:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        Jim Riffle <rif@ns.kconline.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Returned mail: Host unknown (fwd)

On Sun, 19 Jan 1997, Jim Riffle wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Jan 1997, Snob Art Genre wrote:
>
> > Why did I receive this?
> >

> That is a good question, I knowtice at the end it says the sender was
> "www@rif.kconline.com" which cannot be true.  That is one of my boxes and
> I don't have a "www" user defined.  The only thing I really have done
> today was went and filled out that new server that fellow had created.  I
> would be willing to bet it is his script which mailed this message..

Hmm, I didn't find where it said that -- perhaps you received your own
copy of this mail?  On the copy I received, the sender was
"www@narcissus.ml.org", and I do not have a www user defined either.  I
also filled out a form on the web, I think at www.hub.org or something
like that.  Is that what you mean?

Curiouser and curiouser.  Where's that "scrappy" fellow, it's his web
page.