Date:      29 Apr 1998 12:10:37 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OK, who broke the build of GENERIC?

jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard) writes:
> It is blowing up now in <machine/types.h>:
>
> 	#if !defined(_ANSI_SOURCE) && !defined(_POSIX_SOURCE)
> 	typedef struct _physadr {
> 	        int r[1];
> 	} *physadr;
> 	..
>
> Probably because of a change elsewhere in the headers (I haven't
> tracked it down yet).

Nope, it's blowing up there because it's the first header included in
sd.c and there's some keyboard droppings in the beginning of that file
(see kern/6440). I fixed a typo in some comments and diagnostics and
accidentally dropped a 'z' before the copyright, and didn't spot it
because I was running Emacs over a very slow connection and typing
relatively far ahead.

--
Noone else has a .sig like this one.