Date:      28 May 1999 19:13:07 +0200
From:      naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Internal ISDN TA

Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> In the US, internal TAs are a bit trickier to come by. I'm not sure if the
> built-in ISDN software supports US TAs.

I haven't seen any notice to that end, so I assume support is still
limited to EuroISDN (E-DSS1).

> I see a USRobotics card in there that may be of interest.

That card is only sold in Europe. 3Com has or had a product by the same
name in the US, however the actual hardware there is entirely different.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                  naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de
    carpe librum: books 'n' reviews <URL:http://www.carpe.com/buch/>;