Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:51:27 +0100
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Possible i2c driver problem w/NSLU2

Hi,

Posting here to make sure this info doesn't get lost.

The diff I posted to this list for FSG3 support contained an x1260rtc
driver.

It appears not all FSG3 units have this RTC chip, however, the NSLU2
certainly has the x1205 wihch should be register-level compatible.

However I haven't seen the driver working yet. The hardwired hint may
well be incorrect, according to posts on nslu2-linux.org, it's meant to
be at 0x6f.

This post on the NetBSD port-arm list suggests they needed to patch the
machine-independent i2c driver there to get things working on the NSLU2:
    http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2008/06/06/msg000240.html

cheers
BMS