Date:      Sat, 30 Dec 1995 15:56:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Cc:        Thomas Graichen <graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quotas on v2.1?

On Sat, 30 Dec 1995, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> But...I think the question that Brian is asking is will the NFS server
> allow a quota'd file system to be written to if the quota is exceeded.

    That's exactly it.  I'm not too concerned right now whether the
client system receives an EPERM or EDQUOT, just as long as a user
cannot exceed their disk quota writing to an NFS filesystem.

> Guess there is one way to find out...I'll go try it out and report
> back to the list as soon as I find out either way...

    I'll be playing around with it later today too...
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.