Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:04:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      C Matthew Curtin <cmcurtin@research.megasoft.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        osmosis@c-zone.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: shirts?

>>>>> "Doug" == Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu> writes:

Doug> We already have FreeBSD T-shirts, available from Walnut Creek.
Doug> They're fashionable enough without catchphrases (although
Doug> Release the Daemon sounds pretty good if it hasn't been used).

My friend Mark Horton (of BSD fame, not to be confused with the late
Mark Horton of Linux fame) has a T-shirt that says "Free the 4.3BSD
Dæmon" with the AT&T logo pierced with the dæmon's pictchfork.  That's
particularly funny, because Mark's at Bell Labs.  The first time I saw
the shirt was before AT&T blew up and it said "AT&T" on our badges...)

--
Matt Curtin  Chief Scientist Megasoft Online  cmcurtin@research.megasoft.com
http://www.research.megasoft.com/people/cmcurtin/    I speak only for myself