Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 18:01:11 -0700
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        pbrezny@purplecat.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: watch mailq

--==_Exmh_-1064925066P

If memory serves me right, "Peter Brezny" wrote:
> is there a way to get free bsd to display the mail q information similar to
> a linux box?
>
> when i type watch mailq on my freebsd 2.2.8 machine, it says.
>

> watch: fatal: cannot open snoop device

Try just "mailq".  I don't know what watch does on a Linux box, but on FreeBSD
it is used to "snoop on another tty line" (according to the man page).  It
sounds like that's not quite what you wanted...

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1064925066P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNxku16jOOi0j7CY9AQFORgP/QSxUZmaiXA/R5HlNVVaqBg+ryrFvCJLV
Baerr9/T83JgzbkzCZCOp0zGeZQas9kH2KwPOg6WaFOUbKuk4JdXepfcos+3WUe4
CqhsqRESepS8c8Cxsw09PANgzb/dIcE6K+NNwcL5aprS6vcR6aJwj9C5NqJhVu+7
us1KDYxCEdQ=
=pS9O
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1064925066P--