Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:33:40 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Eugene L. Vorokov" <vel@bugz.infotecs.ru>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   libmp

Hello,

I cvsup'ed 5.0-CURRENT yesterday, successfully compiled the kernel and
tried to compile the rest. However, when doing make in the lib directory,
it stops on libmp. The problem is that libmp uses include files from
openssl/, and they are not present in my system, as I can see they
don't come with freebsd. Of course I know how to install libssl, but
is there any sense in using files that don't exist, so that user must
install some third-party software to compile *distribution* component ?
Or did my cvsup messed something up or am I missing something ?

Regards,
Eugene