Date:      Sat, 22 May 2010 15:54:20 +0400
From:      Andrey Ponomarenko <susanin@ispras.ru>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   new upstream tracker (linuxtesting.org)

Hello, I'm from ISPRAS and we have created an experimental system for
monitoring and analyzing of upstream libraries development. It may be
helpful for analyzing risks of updating one of the distribution
components (shared libraries). The web page of upstream-tracker is:
http://linuxtesting.org/upstream-tracker/
It now includes ABI changes analysis and API shallow test results for
several versions of 60 popular open source libraries.
Any bugs or feature requests are welcome. Thanks.

--
Andrey Ponomarenko

Linux Verification Center, ISPRAS
 web:    http://www.linuxtesting.org