Date:      Wed, 6 May 1998 16:47:36 -0400
From:      sbabkin@dcn.att.com
To:        steve.shoecraft@microchip.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Re[2]: Oracle 7 on FreeBSD

> ----------
> From:
> steve.shoecraft@microchip.com[SMTP:steve.shoecraft@microchip.com]
>

> <<File: RFC822 message headers.txt>>
>
>      Serge,
>
>         If you send me the sources for your COFF->BSD object file
>      converter, I'll create a version of Oracle native to FreeBSD...

The problem is that this converter was lost during that spectacular
crash together with sources. I hoped that I have shared it with
someone but it appeared that I did not.

>         So, the ending may not be so sad after all...

Until you are going to rewrite this converter (that was rather
simple, I can provide you with COFF man pages and sample code
that parses COFF and BSD executables) and do the rest of creating
the SCO compatibility library without which you will not be able
to build the executables, it's still sad.

-Serge