Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:21:13 -0600
From:      Oliver Banta <obanta@cse.unl.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony VAIO touchpad question

Hello,

   I just picked up a Sony VAIO Z505RX notebook and am really
impressed with it so far minus one thing -- in X the touchpad
has the tap == mouch click enabled which is really annoying
since I tend to tap it while I'm typing and then things go
nuts.  I've looked around XFree86's site and didn't find
any mention on how to turn this off.  Any pointers on
how to turn this off would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-- Oliver

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it."
                -- Donald Knuth