Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:20:40 -0800
From:      "Raymundo M. Vega" <RaymundoVega@home.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jdk12-beta needs jfc as dependancy?

The Hermit Hacker wrote:
---->[snip]

/home/projects/ports-wrk/usr/ports/java/jdk12-beta/../../java/jfc/work/swing-1.1.1fcs/*.jar:
No such file or directory

I had to manually change this in the Makefile if swing has a different path,
and had to edit a couple of lines of /usr/local/linux-jdk/bin/.java-wrapper
file to make it compile. I had to change:
    if /usr/bin/expr "$link" : '/' > /dev/null; then
    if /usr/bin/expr "$link" : '\/' > /dev/null; then
                               ^^^^

and the green threads insted of native treads:

DEFAULT_THREADS_FLAG=native

DEFAULT_THREADS_FLAG=green

I have no finished yet, but have walk a long way since last saturday...
Hope to finish today.

raymundo

Scrappy