Date:      Sun, 3 Sep 1995 19:54:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
Cc:        Deborah Gronke Bennett <deborah@microunity.com>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Handbook, Chapter 5 (Reconfiguring the Kernel)

On Sun, 3 Sep 1995, Jake Hamby wrote:

> Simple instructions for viewing SGML:  Download the rest of the handbook
> in SGML source from:
>
> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/share/
>
> Insert the chapter that I will be uploading tonight and apply my patches
> to the table of contents and authors list.  Type "sgmlfmt -html
> handbook.sgml" and wait (and wait)...  It will output several hundred

Well, I have a sneaking suspicion that an update I made earlier today
will break your patch.  Sorry.  I moved the ENTITY definitions out of
handbook.sgml into a file sections.sgml.

Also, for people wanting to format the handbook from FreeBSD-current, you
*also* need the sgmlfmt from -current, *and* /usr/share/sgml/FreeBSD/*
from -current.

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============