Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:41:11 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Sabre <sabre@sabresdomain.com>
To:        Adam <ajwoodbe@oakland.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Suggestions for a good hard drive in our FreeBSD ftp server...

Depends on how much money you want to spend :)  If you just want
enough speed at low cost, stick with the U66 IDE stuff.  If you want
something a little better, go with a SCSI controller and nice SCSI
drives.  If you want something that is speedy and has built-in tollerance,
then go for a 0,5 RAID with three Cheeta's :)  It all comes down to money
:)
Sabre