Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:29:20 +0800
From:      "Jerome Agris Jr." <daylinker6@gmail.com>
To:        "doc" <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Website Link Exchange with Day Translations

Hello from  Day Translations,=0D=0AMy name is Jerome Agris Jr =
webmaster of www.daytranslations.com=0D=0AI specifically searched =
and found your website on the Internet and feel that it would =
fit perfectly into our collection of quality links at our site. =
We would like to propose a link exchange with your website that =
will surely benefit us both. Exchanging links increases both =
of our web rankings in Google and we will both get more hits =
to our websites. We have a page ranking of 4 and we are listed =
as a top website and rapidly growing on Alexa.com.=0D=0AWe hope =
that you are interested. If so, please place a link back to =
our site using the following HTML code (just copy and paste =
it into your links page):=0D=0A<a href=3D"http://www.daytranslations.c=
om"> Day Translations</a> - Global provider of language translation =
and interpreting services. At Day Translations, we can translate =
any type of document, of any size, to and from any language, =
and we can meet your deadline! =0D=0AOn your page, the code =
will look like this:=0D=0ADay Translations - Global provider =
of language translation and interpreting services. At Day Translations=
, we can translate any type of document, of any size, to and =
from any language, and we can meet your deadline! =0D=0APlease =
reply back the URL in which you put our link and your link details =
(TITLE, URL and DESCRIPTION), after checking and validating, =
I'll immediately upload your link information upon receipt of =
your email.=0D=0ALooking forward to your reply.=0D=0A =0D=0ACordially,=
=0D=0AJerome Agris Jr.