Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:42:35 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: securelevel and ipfw zero

> > > That's true. I sure didn't do that.
> >
> > Sure looks like you did.  There are white-space and re-ordering
> > modifications in the diffs you sent out.  If you didn't do them, who
> > did?
>
> I refuse to justify putting variables in a function I changed in the
> right place.

This and other obnoxious responses to valid responses makes me want to
ask for your commit privileges.  You obviously don't care what anyone
else has done.

> > In particular, the changes I pointed out are not 'cleanups', but style
> > changes.
>
> When you make code readable, it's a cleanup.

The code is *NO* more readable by you re-ordering lines and changes
whitespace.

Grow up and quit acting like a child who doesn't wanna follow the rules.

Nate