Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:57:45 +0200
From:      "Kevin Kyeong-il CHOI" <kevin.choi@cnes.fr>
To:        "FreeBSD Question" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Star Office 3.1 ? How to .... please

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01BDBA40.75D72830

Dear experts

I've installed StarOffice 3.1 just after downloading from FreeBSD.org.
First impression is that it's big.
Second is wonderful if it can make me work on Unix environment instead
of the Micro$oft environment.

But, but, unfortunately, in the description, it tells me that
this product will work until 31, September 1997 and after that it won't.

I just tried what happens with one of the command : swriter3 [enter]

It launches effectively a User Install window. I chose [Modify].
It seemed for me to install something more.
I heard of system install and user install (2 phases of installation).
Am I right ?

But, ever and ever, I type swriter3 and it launches this Install window
and whenever it tells me it completed and ready to use, nothing happens
afterwards.

For your information, I also installed linux_lib-2.4 as well.

What is the problem with this ? Can someone help me ?

Thanks

-------------------------------------
Kevin Kyeong-il CHOI

    ~'/   (o\)