Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:44:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      Antoine Beaupré <antoine@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/include Configuration.hh libh/include/sysinstall Database.hh libh/lib/common Configuration.cc Configuration.cd.cc libh/lib/sysinstall Database.cc Database.cd.cc libh/lib/tcl Makefile.inc1

antoine     2002/01/21 15:44:53 CST

  Modified files:
    include              Configuration.hh
    include/sysinstall   Database.hh
    lib/common           Configuration.cc Configuration.cd.cc
    lib/sysinstall       Database.cc Database.cd.cc
    lib/tcl              Makefile.inc1
  Log:
  Make a configurable default for the package database file

  The default is /var/db/npkg. It is get-or-settable with
  Configuration::dbPath().

  Database(), Database::open(), Database::create() can now be called
  without dbPath arguments, in which case they will use the path set in
  Configuration::instance().

  I had to hack Configuration into the sysinstall build system in order to
  make it compile, but I haven't seen a problem with that yet.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.5       +5 -1      libh/include/Configuration.hh
  1.4       +5 -5      libh/include/sysinstall/Database.hh
  1.7       +3 -3      libh/lib/common/Configuration.cc
  1.6       +10 -1     libh/lib/common/Configuration.cd.cc
  1.4       +22 -4     libh/lib/sysinstall/Database.cc
  1.6       +7 -4      libh/lib/sysinstall/Database.cd.cc
  1.24      +4 -4      libh/lib/tcl/Makefile.inc1