Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 1999 13:29:12 +0100
From:      Roland Jesse <jesse@prinz-atm.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Use of MAN3= without an install.man target

Hello,

I just packed together an ACE port. Everything seems to be ok but portlint
complains about me not using MAN3 and therefore leaving the man pages
uncompressed.

The ACE package does not have any install* targets. I install
everything - including the manpages - in ${PREFIX}/ACE_wrappers/.

Is there a way to use MAN3 anyway or should I just submit the port so that
you can take a look at it?

	Roland