Date:      Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:51:47 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        spil oss <spil.oss@googlemail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/86888: new motherboard for the amd64

--0-45361522-1135072307=:23668

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, spil oss wrote:

> Jo=E3o,
>
> As for the sk, I think you're running into a different problem which
> I'm told has something to do with Interrupt-routing. For my ancient
> 3com 3c575 the workaround was to use polling on the card (although I'm
> hoping for a fix as polling takes too much resource on that ancient
> laptop). This does require a kernel with polling support.
> See http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dkern/87114
> Maybe it helps someone here if you list the specific model/version of
> the NIC that uses this SysKonnect driver.

sk(4) doesn't have poling support imho.

but reading this could you try
 =09sysctl dev.skc.0.int_mod=3D200
(change the 0 to whatever it is for you)

I am trying to find a spare machine and see if that is going to help.
It had been the default before.

--=20
Bjoern A. Zeeb=09=09=09=09bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT
--0-45361522-1135072307=:23668--