Date:      03 Feb 2003 11:00:33 -0600
From:      Andy Akins <andy@leonidae.org>
To:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Unattended portupgrades...

Being a FreeBSD newbie, I have a simple question...

Got portupgrade. Pretty spiffy. But some of the apps (Ghostscript, PHP)
require user input when they are made - so they stop the rebuild of my
system. Is there a way that I can specify the answers to these inputs (I
pick the defaults on all of them) and then can go to bed with the update
running...and its done in the morning... :)

Thanks!

	Andy Akins