Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 00:02:21 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@cisco.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

  From: asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?I
>>SO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
   * Yes.  They would.  Sources are not available to the general public and Are
>>na
   * is still under development.  I can make the binary freely available,  but
   * can't give out source code, sorry.

  Wow, this is really  neat, I love it, and it's small! :)

  By the way, are you going to be able to eventually give out the
  source, or not?  If so, someone remind the WC marketing department to
  take out the "everything comes with source" in the FreeBSD CDROM

Yes, source will be distributed, it will be available via CERN.

If you think it's small, snicker, you haven't seen it when it's not
compiled -static.  It's about 300k.