Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:28:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        David Vondrasek <dallas.tex@airmail.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot Mang. Question.

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, David Vondrasek wrote:
> BACK to the PRI drive, due to the fact I need it for work, I know when I
> do it is going to KILL the DUEL BOOT, What is the CORRECT way to
> reinstall the Boot Manager After I install WIN95 on the 1st drive. And
> NOT HOSE everything again., I am running 2.2.5-RELEASE I FTPed and I
> have a Install floppy at my becon call. Thanks for all your help.

I have re-installed Booteasy (after a Wn95 install) several times
without hosing anything.  Just run bootinst.exe from DOS, I use a
bootable floppy, not a DOS box.  Oh ya, it's DUAL, not DUEL. :)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com