Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:09:17 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No port of Opera? (Was: ((FreeBSD : Linux) :: (OS/2 : Windows)))

-On [20000709 09:53], Brett Glass (brett@lariat.org) wrote:
>Yes, Jordan, it *is* a new concept -- and an ill-advised one. FreeBSD
>is a team effort, and this should be as well. So far, one person has
>volunteered help, but more are needed.

First start work, THEN demand more henchmen.

All the stuff I did was done by me, based on input by others, but I
still did the work.  Only after some basis was laid did others help out.

I don't mind, its just how things are done in the FreeBSD world.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best