Date:      Mon, 8 May 2000 22:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Allen Lu <allenklu@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   More Firewall Stuff

Hi, I have a few more questions I like to ask..

1. It seems to me that there isn't any clause in the rc.firewall to do anything
about the filename argument for firewall_type. When I put a full path for
firewall_type, it doesn't ever read my rules in the file specified.

2. Where can I find any docs for a static firewall setup? The handbook briefly
mentions it but doesn't go into detail on how two interfaces are supposed to be
configured to be on the same net. Can you give an example using a /29 network?

3. Has there been any reports of coredumping with SMC EZNET 10/100 PCI cards?
I've compiled and recompiled the kernel several times but the system would
spontaneously give a kernel page fault and dump core then reboot.

Thanks.

Allen