Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:10:52 -0300
From:      Joseph Mingrone <jrm@ftfl.ca>
To:        Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lenovo T530 - Battery Warnings

Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au> writes:
> if '# kldload speaker && spkrtest' makes useful noises on the
> speaker...

Maybe this is the source of the problem.  After loading speaker.ko and
running spkrtest I didn't hear anything.  I verified in mixer that the
speaker was at 100:100.

When unplugging  / plugging in AC I only see the following in
/var/log/messages:

Jun 15 10:58:15 bravo power_profile: changed to 'economy'
Jun 15 10:58:19 bravo power_profile: changed to 'performance'.

Thanks for your reply,

Joseph