Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:14:13 -0400
From:      Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        hostmaster@us.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need to retire mirror behind cvsup15.freebsd.org

Hello,

Our site will be ceasing to host software for external projects so
I am requesting that cvsup15.freebsd.org be pointed to a different
server to keep it working.  I was pleased to help the FreeBSD project
with mirrors while I could and appreciate the opportunity to help.
Our access to mirroring can be removed as we'll be wiping the server
it was on and repurposing it.  I plan to try to give a few days to
wind things down but it will be shut down at an indeterminate point
in the near future.  Thanks.