Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:06:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au, "kevin.v" <kevin.v@odyssey.on.ca>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: jdk1.2

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Nate Williams wrote:

# > How are people's impressions of the source code so far? Unfortunately my
# > efforts are a combination of learning the FBSD kernel and also the JDK
# > source so I'm going pretty slooow.
#
# You shouldn't need to know anything about the BSD kernel to do the JDK
# port, although you do need to get chummy with the linker. :(

You can say that again.  I've spent the better part of a week
over the last two trying to get the linker stuff down.  I think
I got it licked now though. :)

#
# Nate
#