Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:19:47 -0900
From:      Russ Pagenkopf <jnrp@uas.alaska.edu>
To:        "freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   asus p2b-n

Hiya!

Has anyone gotten their hands on an Asus P2B-N? It looks like an ideal
motherboard for putting in a really thin rackmount case; onboard lan (Intel
82558), ide (Ultra-DMA), video (ATI 3D Rage PRO) and 512MB max RAM.

Couple questions. Has anyone tried using it under 3.0 (or is it 3.1?) It looks
like all the pieces are supported. And where did you get it? I can't find a
vendor anywhere who is carrying it so I can try it out.

Thanks,

Russ Pagenkopf