Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:31:20 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ports looking for maintainers

Hi folks,

I don't expect to have very much time available for the project this
year.  Already, I'm taking strain with my PR database responsibilities.

I'm currently the maintainer of the following ports for which I'd
love to find new maintainers.  I don't want to orphan them to
<ports@FreeBSD.org>, because I'm still around, if less responsive.

But if anyone would like to do a better job (watch related mailing lists
/ web sites and be proactive about things), please let me know in
private mail which ports you'd like to take over.

databases/p5-DBD-Sybase
www/marc-search
www/mod_perl
www/p5-Apache-Radius

Careful with mod_perl, you'll get quite a lot of questions and it
requires quite a bit of familiarity with both the Apache and Perl
projects.  Nice challenge, though. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.