Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:18:23 +0100
From:      "Stephan Anft" <trivial@gmx.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wrong dependency in port gnustep-slideshow 0.3

Hi everyone,

as I am really new to FreeBSD (coming from Linux) I am not sure if this is
the right place to report a port problem. Maybe, you can give me a short
info concerning this...

I found a bug in the port makefile of gnustep-slidehow 0.3. The depency to
gnustep-slideshowkit points to a wrong port name (slideshowkit instead of
gnustep-slideshowkit). The name is defined in the variable
SLIDESHOWKIT_PORT in the makefile. This bug results in a failure when
rebuilding the port index. After fixing this in my local makefile, the
index build went fine.

Regards,
Stephan