Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:16:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Fabio Miranda <fmirand@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compiling problems

Hi, I am a FreeBSD 3.2-release user and i have seriou
compiling problems, because, I cant compile anything i
download from the web. Always i obtain error messages.
What can i do for make my FreeBSD box a better place
for compiling?.
sometimes, the problem are the includes, for example,
protocols.h, Where can i get them?

thanks alot for help...because the only C code i had
compiled are port collection.