Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 2021 12:31:50 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@gmail.com>
To:        questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mail Hosting

Hello all,

Can someone please recommend a reliable Mail Host that uses
Exim+DirectAdmin or any sane combo....
PS: I know how to build and run my own mail server, but I do not want to in
this case. I want someone else to be responsible for that. And it's not
Google. I need cheap hosting.
Basically what I want to achieve with the hosting service is to have mail
backup.

Let's say I have 5 mail accounts in myorg.name.
I want a situation where a copy of all mail TO user1@myorg,name is
forwarded to backup@myorg.name.
Similarly, a copy of all OUTgoing mail from user1@myorg.name is forwarded
to backup@myorg.name.
In the backup@myorg.name account, I need to have the ability to manage mail
using filters.
Foreach user1, user2, userN in myorg,name, I want to have user*-{IN|OUT}
folders.

That is all.

Does anyone know a host that has such a facility and very reliable?? That
host should be giving reasonable storage.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,