Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:07:07 +0200 (EET)
From:      Domas Mituzas <domas.mituzas@delfi.lt>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   simple FreeBSD shaper questions :)

Hi,

recently I had several questions and I'd like to find if anyone has
already done that.

1. Did anyone try Emerging Technologies Bandwidth manager on FreeBSD? What
bandwidth does it handle? Any good or bad opinions or experiences?

2. Is it possible to put FreeBSD bridge between Cisco switches with
spanning-tree enabled, so that if this bridge is not reachable, they
connect via direct wire?

Thanks in advance,
Domas Mituzas

DELFI Internet NOC