Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:42:41 +0100
From:      Davide Robusto <daviderobusto@gmail.com>
To:        Juraj Lutter <juraj@lutter.sk>
Cc:        elastic@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: zeek module on beats

Hi Juraj

Thanks for the quick response.

I understand that will not be released immediately, in this regard I have
two questions:

1.       you could give me the instructions to be able to create the ports
of the version of "beats-7.x" for FreeBSD starting from the port of the
version 6.8.5 adding all the beats family programs updated to the 7.x
version? I=E2=80=99m sure I will need to modify also the Makefile and the p=
kg-plist
for that.

2.       Using the version of filebeat8.0 (master branch) it can be
installed with a custom path on FreeBSD 12.0 ?

Best regards

Davide Robusto