Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 14:09:53 -0400
From:      Tony.Marques@mail.sprint.com
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache-fp???

--openmail-part-2724f2e2-00000001

To Whom It May Concern:

Not sure who I should address this issue to. I'm am a true newbie at
UNIX and have successfully loaded FreeBSD w/Apache on a Dell machine.
Everything seems to be working fine. I've put together several web pages
using Microsoft FrontPage 98. When I attempt to publish it to the web
server, I get an error message that my index.htm file has some FrontPage
schemes that might not work on the server and to load the FrontPage
server extensions. I've read that FreeBSD has made that Available. I
have the 4 CD 4.0 version. I found the .tzg file on CD # 4.
Unfortunately, I can not boot up off of that CD nor can I do a post
install configuration off of that CD. What gives?? Any idea?? I've also
found the file via the net and downloaded it to my laptop and then FTPed
it over to the web server. Unfortunately, being a newbie I can't seem to
follow the instructions correctly on how to load it (i.e. tar it) and
make it work properly. Any assistance on this would be greatly
appreciated. I think the whole works great even for someone like myself
to learn, but Mr. Softie has gotten me stuck at this time. I assume that
CD # 4 has something wrong with it that is not allowing me to load the
apache-fp web server.

Regards,
Tony Marques
Systems Engineer