Date:      Sat, 21 Sep 2019 16:55:28 +0000
From:      President CEO <President@devilslips.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Introduction to DevilsLips CBD

Hey there,

My name is Benny Villa and I wanted to reach out and =
introduce Devils Lips to you, we are a CBD company in Phoenix Arizona and =
we
Manufacture CBD Products to help relief Pain, Anxiety and Depression to =
name a few things.

CBD has been known to carry multiple health benefits =
with some of the most known being that CBD is an Anti-Inflammatory agent
which helps your body reduce overall inflammation and may help reduce =
chronic pain by impacting

endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing =
inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters.

Let=E2=80=99s talk a little about how CBD can impact your health in a =
positive way.

 1. Can relieve Pain. 1. The human body contains a =
specialized system called the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is =
involved
        in regulating a variety of functions including sleep, =
appetite, pain and immune system response
     2. The body produces =
endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid =
receptors in
        your nervous system
     3. Studies have shown that =
CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor =
activity,
        reducing inflammation and interacting with =
neurotransmitters
     4. For example, one study in rats found that CBD =
injections reduced pain response to surgical incision,
        while another rat study found that oral CBD treatment significantly=
 reduced sciatic nerve pain and inflammation
   =20
   =20

For now I leave you with this information, stay tuned for the next edition =
where we will talk more about how CBD helps with
Anxiety and Depression. I =
will also share my own personal story on how I battled with anxiety myself.

Benny Villa

President and CEO of DevilsLips.com

602-427-6306

mt [https://lists.devilslips.com/links/HCH5RhjhF/qNXv8MQpS/jydWe_mdB6O]