Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:02:25 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   CCIS RC-0222 Rack Chassis ... experiences?

First off, thanks to all for their experiences between Seagate and Hitachi
... they were invaluable ...

Right now, we're looking at a Chenbro Dual 500W chassis for the new server
... on a whim, I checked with CCIS about their RC-0222 chassis, since
there were the comments about the Chenbro backplane and such ... the cost
comes out to be about $400 more for the CCIS chassis, but am wondering
whether anyone here has had experiences with that chassis?  Is it $400
well spent?  Or does it make no difference, Chenbro is just as good?

Thanks ...

----