Date:      Sat, 7 Nov 1998 10:12:57 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NOT FreeBSD Branding project recommendations

On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 10:20:06PM -0800, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> Does freebsd dedicate a space to advocacy on it's website.

Not as far as I know. I've started creating one (more news in a couple of
days) which will hold

   * Jordan's e-mail about the Halloween leaks.

   * My BSD myths page

   * General advice about advocating FreeBSD

to start with, and can be expanded as necessary. More news, as I say, in
a couple of days.

	    C.R.F. Consulting -- we're run to make me richer. . .