Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:45:24 +0800 (SGT)
From:      tsingh@krdl.org.sg (Tejinderpal Singh)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fetchmail help

 Hi,

   My question is : Is there a version of fetchpop available that
 supports mime messages ?

   Currently, I am working on a project that would download a message
 from the mail server and the store the body of a message in a file.

   Now what i want to do is to filter out those messages that are
 mime encoded. Except for the case when the mime message is a plain
 text.

  Do you know any program in C that would to that ?
 Any suggestions and help will be appreciated.

 Thanks
 Tajinder
(tsingh@krdl.org.sg)