Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:38:40 +0000
From:      Jonathan Belson <jon@dookie.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Q] Problem with linux-netscape 4.76

Hiya

I just installed linux-netscape 4.76 from the port, and I've run into
a problem when I try to send mail.

I typed in the message and clicked 'send', but I got an error box
telling me that I hadn't entered a username for the mail account.  I
checked in the preferences and I most certainly had.

Has anyone else come across this rpoblem?

If it helps, I notice that the linux-communicator port didn't complain that
I already had the FreeBSD version of communicator installed (version
4.73).  Could this be causing the problem?

--
C-YA
Jon

<http://www.dookie.demon.co.uk>;