Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:49:38 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, developers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Close a PR! - we're still not done...

As you can see on

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/Gnats/

We have managed to shave 600 PR's off the total by doing a concerted effort,
and thanks to a few dedicated people we have managed to avoid an increase
despite the fact that people have "forgotten" to close PRs again.

Basically, we're at 2400 non-closed PRs today, that means that we are at
the same level as october 2000.

We need to do better than that, once we release 5.0 we will have PR's
left right and center and we don't want a couple of thousand old ones
cluttering the view.

So, CLOSE a PR today!  If you are not a committer you do it by submitting
a followup with the text
	This PR can be closed
on a line of its own.