Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:56:59 +0100
From:      "Grant Beckerleg" <grant@vbc.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sendmail 8.9.3

Hello people,
                       I am installing Sendmail 8.9.3 to FreeBSD 3.1
Release and have been for a couple of days now unsuccessfully.

Can anyone point me in the direction of more user friendly
instructions to installing to freebsd, as I am very new to sys admin
and the man pages on M4 macro stuff is confusing me.
Rgds,
Grant Beckerleg         VBCnet GB Ltd       http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316     fax +44 117 927 2015