Date:      Tue, 27 May 2003 09:24:08 -0700
From:      "vizion communication" <vizion@ixpres.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Raid - how do I???

Hi

I could do with some help from someone who is an experienced
hand.

I have a compaq Proliant 5500 quad processor. This system
includes the proliant raid which has four physical drives
(each of 18.2G) on ida0 which are configured as three
devices idad0, idad1 & idad2.

I have a reported soft error on ida0. One of the physical
drives has its disk drive light showing red. All seems well
with the data so whatever the cause the raid is obviously
doing its job!.

Can anyone please tell me what steps I should now undertake
or direct me to an appropriate information source.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks