Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:34:57 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?QmFs4XpzIE3hdOlmZnk=?= <repcsike@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: native vlan

Hi,

I would add, that if you have hosts, a hub or an unmanaged switch without
vlan capability between two switches with vlans those devices will use the
native vlan. And another thing: you have to make the native vlan the same on
the switches or you will get native vlan error messages. In cisco the native
vlan's number is 1 by the way not 0, as far as I know.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Repcsi.