Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 1995 10:14:22 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        announce@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   send-pr and GNATS

Over the last 10 days we've had an outtage with our send-pr bug
reporting mechanism which caused all submitted bug reports to be lost
or bounced with an error message.  If you have NOT received
confirmation of your bug report, complete with a tracking number, then
it's likely that your report has been lost and we would be very
grateful if you could resubmit it.

We apologise profusely for this inconvenience and will do our best to
avoid any repetition of such in the future.

Thank you for your patience..

					Jordan