Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:59:57 +0100
From:      Anton Berezin <tobez@tobez.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Knob for perllocal.pod

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 01:51:01PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 08:39:56PM +0100, Anton Berezin wrote:
>
> > It is supposed to be used for de-installation, but currently there is no
> > deinstall target anywhere.  Besides, the ports collection handles
> > de-installation mostly fine.  So it can be safely removed.
>
> OK, I'm fine with this approach too.  Can you submit this as a PR so I
> don't lose it, and I'll test it after 4.8-R?

Sure, I have no problem with that, but why wait for 4.8-R?  If we wait,
we'll either have to fix all pkg-plist for p5-* ports, or be content
with the fact that the majority of p5-* packages in 4.8 will have by
definition broken pkg-plist.

=Anton.
--
It's a short step from "rigor" to "rigor mortis". -- Chip Salzenberg